The next 'ICAMS Advanced Discussions' will take place on 2+3 May 2016 in the conference center of RUB. The focus of the Advanced Discussions will be on 'Materials Design'. We have excellent invited speakers that will give an introduction and overview to the topic:
- Professor Easo George (ZGH, RUB, Bochum)
- Dr Nicholas Hatcher (QuesTek, Evanston)
- Professor Alfred Ludwig (IfM, RUB, Bochum)
- Professor Nicola Marzari (THEOS, EPFL, Lausanne)
- Professor Sebastian Weber (FUW, Universität Wuppertal, Solingen)
The invited talks will be supplemented by contributed talks from ICAMS and others. Participation is free of charge, but registration is required. To register please send an email to email@example.com, at the latest by April 15, 2016. Due to the limited space available the number of participants is restricted to 130. Therefore we would like to ask for a swift reply.