ICAMS aims at predicting the macroscopic behaviour of engineering materials from atomistic properties and microstructure with the intention to provide tools that will enable the improved and accelerated development of new materials. ICAMS will establish new research and educational programmes in the area of materials simulation in order to educate a new generation of materials engineers in advanced materials simulation techniques.
- Ruhr University Bochum is an equal opportunities employer committed to improving equal gender distribution in all areas of research and teaching. Women holding suitable qualifications are encouraged to apply for the position advertised. Given equal levels of qualification and competence, female applicants will be preferred over their male competitors. Applications from qualified handicapped candidates are also encouraged. Qualified candidates should submit their Curriculum Vitae, a list of publication and a statement of their research objectives.
Linux and Network Specialist
- PhD Position: Phase diagrams and functional responses of ferroelectric solid-solutions
- Atomistic Modelling and Simulation Department
- Scale Bridging Thermodynamic and Kinetic Simulation Department
- Micromechanical and Macroscopic Modelling Department
- High-Performance Computing Group