The IfM ICAMS seminar series will continue in the summer term. The seminars take place on Thursdays at 4:00 p.m. in room IC 04-410.
- 19 April Prof. Dr. Christina Sengstock, Universitätsklinikum Bergmannsheil Bochum
Biocompatibility testing of biomaterials,
- 14 June Prof. Dr.-Ing. Lutz Mädler, Universität Bremen
High throughput with particle technology
- 21 June Prof. Dr.-Ing. Thomas Niendorf, Universität Kassel,
Tailoring microstructures and properties by additive manufacturing
- 28 June Dr.-Ing. Volker Uhlenwinkel, IWT Verfahrenstechnik, Bremen
Metal powders for additive manufacturing
- 05 July Prof. Dr. Andreas Heuer, Universität Münster
Computer simulations of materials: insight about different scales
- 12 July Dr. Matous Mrovec, ICAMS, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
From electrons to microstructure,
The Materials Science and Technology Seminar is jointly organized by ICAMS (Interdisciplinary Centre for Advanced Materials Simulation) and the IfM (Institute for Materials). Members of the RUB Materials Research Department MRD and of the DGM Regionalforum Rhein-Ruhr are cordially invited to participate in the seminar. For further information, please contact: Mrs. Suzana Römer firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +49 234 32 23022.