The IfM ICAMS seminar series will continue in the summer term. The seminars take place on Thursdays at 4:00 p.m.
- 27 April Dr. Eric Jägle, Max-Planck-Institut für Eisenforschung, Düsseldorf
Phase transformation phenomena in alloys produced by laser additive manufacturing.
- 11 May Prof. Dr. Markus Rettenmayr, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena
Phase separation and demixing in a temperature gradient - experiments and simulation.
- 22 June Dr. Peter Derlet, Paul Scherrer Institute, Villigen, Switzerland
Low energy structural excitations in amorphous solids, and their role in relaxation and plasticity
- 29 June Dr. Hendrik Hölscher, Institute of Microstructure Technology, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
Nanostructured surfaces inspired by nature
- 06 July Dr. Erica Lilleodden, Experimental Materials Mechanics, Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht
The Materials Science and Technology Seminar is jointly organized by ICAMS (Interdisciplinary Centre for Advanced Materials Simulation) and the IfM (Institute for Materials). Members of the RUB Materials Research Department MRD and of the DGM Regionalforum Rhein-Ruhr are cordially invited to participate in the seminar. For further information, please contact: Mrs. Christa Hermichen email@example.com , phone: +49 234 32 29310.