The IfM ICAMS seminar series continues in November. The seminars take place on Thursdays at 4:00 p.m. in room IC 04-408.
- November 22: Stefanie Hanke, Institut für Technologie der Metalle, Uni Duisburg-Essen
- December 6: Lucia Nicola, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, TU Delft
- December 20: Easo George, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville/USA
- January 10: Diederik Depla, Solid State Sciences Department, Ghent University, Belgium
- January 24: Markus Kästner, Numerische und Experimentelle Festkörpermechanik,
- January 31: Pavel Lejcek, Institute of Physics, Academy of Sciences, Prague, Czech
The Materials Science and Technology Seminar is jointly organized by ICAMS (Interdisciplinary Centre for Advanced Materials Simulation) and the IfM (Institute for Materials). Members of the RUB Materials Research Department MRD and of the DGM Regionalforum Rhein-Ruhr are cordially invited to participate in the seminar. For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +49 234 32 23022.