The IfM ICAMS seminar series continues in November. The seminars take place on Thursdays at 4:00 p.m. in room IC 04-408.
- November 16: Christiane Stephan-Scherb, Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung, Berlin
- November 30: Lucia Nicola, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, TU Delft
- January 11: Jean-Philippe Couzinié, Institut de Chimie et des Matériaux Paris-Est
- January 18: Thomas Niendorf, Institut für Werkstofftechnik, Universität Kassel
- January 25: Panos Tsakiropoulos, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, The University of Sheffield
The Materials Science and Technology Seminar is jointly organized by ICAMS (Interdisciplinary Centre for Advanced Materials Simulation) and the IfM (Institute for Materials). Members of the RUB Materials Research Department MRD and of the DGM Regionalforum Rhein-Ruhr are cordially invited to participate in the seminar. For further information, please contact: email@example.com